Industrial Advisor – UnionLink Team
- Pro Rata Salary: Based on Full-time salary of $84 408 to $102 658
- Fixed term: Full-time/ Part-time (7.5 hours days) per week for 3 Months with the possibility of extension.
The Community and Public Sector Union/Civil Service Association of Western Australia Incorporated is Western Australia's largest public sector union. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about advocating for a fair and just society that is built through the provision of quality public services.
We bring together people from public services, the community and the government to advocate for equality and fairness. We are a union of workers organising to win improved industrial and workplace rights, fairness and dignity.
Do you have good listening and problem-solving skills? Would you enjoy working for a team that provides industrial advice to members? Would you enjoy working in a team with a passion for making work life better for others?
If yes, we invite you to apply for the position of Level 4 or 5 Industrial Advisor working 7.5 hours a week for a period of 3 months. This position is advertised with the possibility of extension.
The successful applicant will have good customer service and communication skills, with the ability to interpret industrial instruments, legislation and policy. Please note, having or undertaking a law degree or being admitted as a legal practitioner is not essential to apply for this job. However, anyone with those qualifications is welcome to apply. Please refer to the attached Job Description Form for more information.
This challenging and rewarding position involves providing industrial advice to our members over the telephone and email.
Apply now to work for a unique, socially progressive organisation with great people, great pay and excellent conditions.
- Write a covering letter addressed to Rikki Hendon, Branch/General Secretary, a statement addressing the selection criteria of the position (no more than 2 pages).
- details of when you are available to start;
- A statement of not more than 2 pages addressing the selection criteria; and
- the level you are applying for.
- Your CV; and
- Your response to the pre-employment screening questions.
- Applications close on Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 9:00am.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kay Boey, Coordinator Membership Services on 9323 3800 or via e-mail to [email protected] quoting Ref No. 1021238 for more information
Please download the job description form* for a more detailed outline of the role including the selection criteria of the position.
*Google Chrome users may experience an error downloading the JDF. This can be resolved by changing the web browser you use to open the JDF.