Do you want your water to be privatised?
Water users need to speak up
Did you know?
- Water Corporation announced 300 Job losses in 2015 – this equates to 10% of all employees.
- In August 2015, the Electrical and Construction Services Branch will be privatised, affecting 152 jobs.
- The alliance partnership between Water Corp, Aroona Alliance and Programmed have created uncertainty for workers and delivered a worse water service.
Under the Barnett Government this year, Water Corp has implemented the following:
- The complete closure of the water sustainability branch.
- A 50% cut in research and development projects in the water quality branch.
- 12 Occupational Health and Safety Officers sacked.
- 5 Regional Water Efficiency Officers made redundant.
Is this the trend you want to see continue in Water Corporation?