Meet your bargaining team!
In 2019, Your Union Agreement will be negotiated by a dedicated group of CPSU/CSA staff and Delegates working at state government agencies.
The team includes rural delegate Kurt Mayerhofer; who is based at the Department of Justice in Geraldton, Denise Henden; who has been an Education Delegate for over 25 years, John Hughes; Delegate at Communities, Leanne Reid; Superannuation advocate and Policy Officer at the Department of Environment and Matt Abrahamson; who is an ATSI member and Delegate at the Department of Justice.
Matt says it’s great to be back at the table for YUA 2019.
“It is an honour to once again represent our members at the bargaining table for Your Union Agreement.
“In order to achieve the best possible outcome, I invite you to participate, in any capacity you can, in any future activity as part of our campaign – join the Union, talk to your colleagues, attend meetings.
“What we all put in is what we will all get out of it,” he said.
YUA 2019 will cover 38,000 public sector workers across WA.
- Rikki Hendon: Branch Secretary
- Mel Bray: Branch Assistant Secretary
- Julia Moore: CPSU/CSA Industrial Relations lawyer
- Matt Abrahamson: CPSU/CSA Vice President & Delegate at the Department of Justice
- Leanne Reid: Delegate at the Department of Water & Environmental Regulation
- Denise Henden: Delegate at Education
- Kurt Mayerhofer: Rural Delegate at Justice (Geraldton)
- John Hughes: Delegate at Communities