and the Civil Service Association of WA (the Union)
- The Union is the union representing members employed or usually employed in the government, public and community sector in Western Australia.
- The Union collects personal information in order to conduct its business of achieving the objects of the Union as defined by the rules of the Union. The Union operates in the political, legal, industrial and social spheres.
- The Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members providing the members relevant information and services.
How this Policy applies
- This Policy applies to personal information the Union may from time to time collect:
- via one of our websites;
- via social media;
- via telephone;
- via email;
- via fax;
- in person; and/or
- In writing.
- This Policy also applies to personal information the Union collects from the Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU) or any other third party, about you.
Variations to the Policy
- This Policy may be varied from time to time and an updated version will be posted on the Union’s websites. Please check our websites regularly to ensure that you have the most recent version of the Policy.