SHOPRITE MEMBER BENEFITS
ShopRite is a discount buying service available to CPSU/CSA members. You can save money on a wide range of goods and services including electrical and gas appliances, motor vehicles, home and personal goods and entertainment.
ShopRite is a purchasing service exclusive to Western Australian members and have been helping CPSU/CSA members all over the state save money for over 22 years. You’ll find a brief overview of ShopRite services below.
All members must register to use the service. To do so please call ShopRite on 08 9300 1221 or visit their website.
- Discounted Electrical/Gas Appliances - All we need from you is the model number, & the best price you’ve found. All enquiries can be processed by contacting our team on 08 9300 1221, using the mobile app or logging into your account on the website. We can allocate stock in many locations, including various country areas.
- Motor Vehicle Buying Service - Our experienced vehicle consultants can find you a great deal on a new or used vehicle. They give expert advice and find you the best price, all without the usual stress and hassle of buying a vehicle. Click here for video testimonials from ShopRite members.
- ShopRite have a business partner network of local businesses that offer a wide range of trades and services to members at discounted prices - see our website for more information on what services are available.
- Save on groceries at Campbell’s Wholesale - Balcatta & Canningvale Locations.
- Discounted Movie Tickets - to access movie tickets, please contact the ShopRite team on 08 9300 1221.
- Get corporate rates and benefits using ShopRite’s corporate health plan.
See your current ShopRite Savings Directory or visit our website for more information.
CPSU/CSA MEMBER TESTIMONIALS