Slater & Gordon Free Will PreparationDescription
The Slater+Gordon Online Will is a free service for CPSU/CSA members that can help you plan and prepare your will at a time convenient to you.
To ensure your loved ones are provided for in the event of your death you need a properly prepared will, a legal document that clearly sets out how you would like your estate to be distributed. Without a will, your estate is distributed according to a government formula, regardless of what you might have wanted.
Having a properly prepared will ensures that:
- Your estate is distributed as you wish
- Your preferred executor is appointed
- You choose the guardian for your children
- Vulnerable beneficiaries are protected
- Taxes are minimised
How to access your free online will
- Email [email protected] or call (08) 93233888 for your access code
- Log on to http://online.slatergordon.com.au
- Follow the prompts to determine if the Slater+Gordon online will can meet your needs. In most cases it can, and the system will guide you through the preparation of your will
- Your finalised will is delivered to you by email to print and sign
What if my circumstances are complicated?
If your circumstances are too complex to be managed by the Slater+Gordon online will you will not be left empty handed. The system will identify your special needs, explain the reasons you may require personalised legal advice and will give you the option to seek advice from a specialist Slater+Gordon lawyer.