NEW Tax Statements

Which amount should I put on my tax return - my statement amount or the amount calculated from my bank account?

You should include the amount shown on your CPSU/CSA tax statement on your tax return if you wish to claim this as a deduction. For moer detailed information about deductions you should contact the ATO or your tax agent.

Why is the amount on the statement different from what was debited from my bank account?

Due to the manner in which Direct Debit payments are requested (from your account) by the union the difference between the two amounts is the result of timing differences between our IT system processing the Direct Debits and your financial institution debiting the funds from your account. Read More

Get More Answers

This is just a sample of all our FAQs - there is a lot more information that only members can access.

Log in to see more.

Not a member? Join here.

Unless otherwise stated, this information currently applies only to members covered by the Public Service and Government Officers General Agreement 2014.
The information contained in these FAQs is intended as general information only and does not constitute legal advice.  You may wish to seek advice from UnionLink on (08) 9323 3800 or help@cpsucsa.org about your particular circumstances. 
    • Location

      Level 5, 445 Hay Street
      Perth WA 6000

      PO BOX X2252
      Perth WA 6847

      Follow us

    • Contact us


      UnionLink: 9323 3800
      Regional: 1300 733 800
      Reception: 9323 3800