Union Membership

What do I need to tell my Union about?

There are a few key pieces of information we need about you and your employment to process your membership and protect you as a member of the union. 

These include:

  • Your full name
  • Your residential address (for electoral purposes)
  • Your mailing address (if different from above)
  • At lease 1 contact number
  • Your place of employment
  • Your salary range
  • Information for payment of membership

Additional information such as your email address, job title, and mobile number will help us provide you with better services, benefits and protection.

All your information can be updated, added and change via the My Profile page.

Get More Answers

This is just a sample of all our FAQs - there is a lot more information that only members can access.

Log in to see more.

Not a member? Join here.

Unless otherwise stated, this information currently applies only to members covered by the Public Service and Government Officers General Agreement 2014.
The information contained in these FAQs is intended as general information only and does not constitute legal advice.  You may wish to seek advice from UnionLink on (08) 9323 3800 or help@cpsucsa.org about your particular circumstances. 
    • Location

      Level 5, 445 Hay Street
      Perth WA 6000

      PO BOX X2252
      Perth WA 6847

      Follow us

    • Contact us


      UnionLink: 9323 3800
      Regional: 1300 733 800
      Reception: 9323 3800