Worker's Compensation

I have been injured at work, what do I do?

You need to report the injury to your employer and obtain and complete a workers compensation claim form.  You need to see a doctor for assessment and request them to complete a first medical certificate.  These are then provided to your employer who must lodge your claim with the Insurer within 3 days of receiving a completed claim form from the employee.

You need only provide a brief description of the circumstances ofyour injury on the claim form as further investigation into the circumstances will occur at a later stage.

Get More Answers

This is just a sample of all our FAQs - there is a lot more information that only members can access.

Log in to see more.

Not a member? Join here.

Unless otherwise stated, this information currently applies only to members covered by the Public Service and Government Officers General Agreement 2014.
The information contained in these FAQs is intended as general information only and does not constitute legal advice.  You may wish to seek advice from UnionLink on (08) 9323 3800 or help@cpsucsa.org about your particular circumstances. 
    • Location

      Level 5, 445 Hay Street
      Perth WA 6000

      PO BOX X2252
      Perth WA 6847

      Follow us

    • Contact us


      UnionLink: 9323 3800
      Regional: 1300 733 800
      Reception: 9323 3800