CPSU/CSA Online Communities
Thanks for being part of the CPSU/CSA online community.
This CPSU/CSA space on a third-party platform provides an opportunity to share opinions and engage with others through CPSU/CSA social media channels.
All users are required to treat each other with respect and courtesy. As unionists, we stand for safety, we respect each other, and we will always fight for equality and fairness.
In engaging with CPSU/CSA social media, you understand and agree the CPSU/CSA has ultimate editorial control over all its social media channels. The CPSU/CSA may edit, remove, or exercise its discretion not to accept or publish your contribution. This includes decisions that we take for legal, editorial, or operational reasons including if we consider it to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy, or contempt. the CPSU/CSA reserves the right to close comments on posts that may elicit harmful, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful user contributions
- intentionally false or misleading
- an infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright
- abusive, offensive, or obscene
- racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic
- inappropriate, off-topic, repetitive or vexatious. For example, the CPSU/CSA reserves the right to reject contributions that have been widely canvassed in the forum. It also reserves the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion
- compromising the privacy of any person or containing inappropriate personal information
- seeking to endorse commercial products or services
- seeking to directly solicit donations
- deliberate provocation of other community members, or
- impersonating someone else and/or posting on behalf of a suspended member.